What About Me?

My photo
I'm a writer. End of story. Actually, the beginning, but close enough. I discovered my talent around the age of 12 though I did not fully put it to the test until my sophmore year of high school. It was an English teacher who recognized my talents and help me push to be better. I took a poetry class in college that opened my eyes up to the world of poetry. I learned many forms, as well as exercised them. August 13, 2007: a day that has changed me forever. You see, I lost my best friend that day; 14 years gone and all I'm left with is memories. With that being said, my writing went MIA for three years, and now, it's SO much different then what it used to be. Take it or leave it; you need my words in your life.

Friday, April 15, 2011

My Beekeepers..

If you can't accept me at my worst, you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.  True statement.  I went to visit Joey today and I was thinkin' about all those that knew me during that time and have stayed by me, as well as those who had just barely met me and stayed by me.  It really was a low point in my life, and as I look back at it, I find myself remembering all those who stayed; who kept me.  I realize how truly blessed I am with some of my friends; you know who you are.  You remember who I was back then and who I am now.  I can only continue to grow along with you if you continue to keep me.  This honey thrives off of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment