What About Me?

My photo
I'm a writer. End of story. Actually, the beginning, but close enough. I discovered my talent around the age of 12 though I did not fully put it to the test until my sophmore year of high school. It was an English teacher who recognized my talents and help me push to be better. I took a poetry class in college that opened my eyes up to the world of poetry. I learned many forms, as well as exercised them. August 13, 2007: a day that has changed me forever. You see, I lost my best friend that day; 14 years gone and all I'm left with is memories. With that being said, my writing went MIA for three years, and now, it's SO much different then what it used to be. Take it or leave it; you need my words in your life.

Monday, December 13, 2010

On gifts..

A co-worker and I were talking about giving gifts today.  She's only getting gifts for certain people.  I, on the other hand, am giving all 35 employees gifts; chapstick, socks, lotion, and banana bread.  I think of it this way: Sure, there are select people I would just wanna give gifts, but the others, the ones I don't select, are bound to get me something.  It's because everyone at my job likes me, give or take a few, but still.  So I think, what if I don't get one of those someones a gift?  So instead of leaving anyone out, everyone gets the same thing.  Granted, there are select individuals who get a lil something extra but that's really it.

Isn't it about giving anyways?  Religion aside.

No comments:

Post a Comment